xJacket 3.0 - Final Sale
xSuit 3.0 is discontinued and will not be restocked.Click here to check out the latest xSuit 5.0
Made with Infinite Flex fabric technology for the ultimate stretch comfort. Fully machine washable, this men's performance suit jacket is extra durable and resistant to wrinkles and stains. Lightweight and extra breathable, the perfect suit blazer for all seasons and occasions, as well as an ideal business travel companion.
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’6" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Slim - size up for a regular fit or use the recommended size from Find My Size
- On average, our customers say it fits small so we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- Tailoring the xSuit 3.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- The pants come unhemmed so that you can customize the length. If you get it altered by a professional tailor, we'll cover the cost in store credit (up to $20)
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold or hand wash
- Hang to dry in the shade
- Iron only if necessary, use the coldest setting possible and avoid ironing over the seams
International shipping charges do not include duties or taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Returns We offer 45-day returns & exchanges for items in brand-new condition (unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered). Please keep the tags intact and the garments clean when trying them on at home. Do not wear them outside.
Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. You will not be refunded for shipping cost or any duties/taxes incurred.
Choose your Free xTee
The Modern Man's Suit
Designed to solve all the problems of traditional suits. The xSuit is packed with technical features that redefine the standard of suiting.
Infinite Flex Fabric
Our all-new proprietary Infinite Flex fabric has been engineered to provide maximum comfort and freedom of movement. We’ve even tested it on extreme sports athletes and yoga masters to see how far we could take it. Safe to say the xSuit 3.0 is truly limitless.
Say goodbye to dry cleaning. The xSuit 3.0 is designed to be machine washable, so you can forget about those costly dry cleaning bills and time-sucking trips to the dry cleaners. The time and money you'll save will be worth many times the cost of your investment.
Naturally Wrinkle Resistant
Made to stay wrinkle-free and keep you looking sharp and immaculate all day long. The xSuit naturally straightens out as you wear it, so you can forget about the constant ironing and steaming. You can even pack it in your suitcase instead of having to drag that bulky suit bag around with you.
Liquid + Stain Repellant
Advanced nanotechnology repels stains and liquids, keeping your xSuit clean and dry all day long. Less stains means less washing, which saves you time and also extends the lifespan of your xSuit. Our nanotechnology is developed in the USA and lasts for many washes unlike typical liquid repellant treatments.
xSuit vs Others
- TJThomas J.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 3.0 - Final SaleI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoUber comfort but a bit saggy
It's really cool with the stretch and comfort but my jacket feels a little saggy and I had to put in a lot of effort ironing it when I got it. It was send folded down in a bag and since it was outgoing 3.0 maybe it had stayed there too long.
My first stain from sauce stayed, but it was easy to remove, but water falls off perfectly.
- TSTeemu S.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 3.0 - Final SaleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAnalyst
- JHJonas H.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 3.0 - Final SaleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat stretchy jacket
The reason for my purchase is the fact that it's machine washable. Very comfortable, and I like that it's water repellant.
- KOKeagan O.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 3.0 - Final SaleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat suit
My legit views, these suits are bomb af fam
- CCCole C.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 3.0 - Final SaleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest Suit I own!
Truly the best suit I have owned. As an athletic type figure, this suit stretches to the muscle frame and it super comfy, I was very impressed with the material.