Rated 4.9 stars221 Reviews
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Made with Infinite Flex fabric technology for the ultimate stretch comfort. Fully machine washable, this men's performance suit jacket is extra durable and resistant to wrinkles and stains. Lightweight and extra breathable, the perfect suit blazer for all seasons and occasions, as well as an ideal business travel companion.
SIZE & FIT
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’6" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Slim - size up for a regular fit or use the recommended size from Find My Size
- On average, our customers say it fits small so we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- Tailoring the xSuit 3.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- The pants come unhemmed so that you can customize the length. If you get it altered by a professional tailor, we'll cover the cost in store credit (up to $20)
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
MATERIALS & CARE
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold or hand wash
- Hang to dry in the shade
- Iron only if necessary, use the coldest setting possible and avoid ironing over the seams
The Modern Man's Suit
Designed to solve all the problems of traditional suits. The xSuit is packed with technical features that redefine the standard of suiting.
Infinite Flex Fabric
Our all-new proprietary Infinite Flex fabric has been engineered to provide maximum comfort and freedom of movement. We’ve even tested it on extreme sports athletes and yoga masters to see how far we could take it. Safe to say the xSuit 3.0 is truly limitless.
Say goodbye to dry cleaning. The xSuit 3.0 is designed to be machine washable, so you can forget about those costly dry cleaning bills and time-sucking trips to the dry cleaners. The time and money you'll save will be worth many times the cost of your investment.
Naturally Wrinkle Resistant
Made to stay wrinkle-free and keep you looking sharp and immaculate all day long. The xSuit naturally straightens out as you wear it, so you can forget about the constant ironing and steaming. You can even pack it in your suitcase instead of having to drag that bulky suit bag around with you.
Liquid + Stain Repellant
Advanced nanotechnology repels stains and liquids, keeping your xSuit clean and dry all day long. Less stains means less washing, which saves you time and also extends the lifespan of your xSuit. Our nanotechnology is developed in the USA and lasts for many washes unlike typical liquid repellant treatments.
xSuit vs Others
Full range of motion
Look sharp all day
Repels stains & liquids
No more dry cleaning
- RLRicky L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoBest Casual Jacket
I've been wanting to invest into a jacket/pants combo that'll have the flexibility like no other to maximize comfort and style. Extremely pleasant with my X jacket/pants and will be ordering the grey ones in the future.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FTFrancisco Treviño L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoBetter than expected
I bought 3.0 pants & jacket and I think they're great. The material is Lycra-like and my tailor had no problem adjusting the length.
I'd buy them again, the only thing I didn't like was that the brand elevated the prices during Black Friday around 100USD just to offer you a 200USD discount (only 100USD less from regular price). My overall experience was great! They arrived on time and in a pretty package.
- RCRyan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat suit
Wore to a wedding. The most comfortable suit I have ever worn.
- BMBrady M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoGood product
Came with a slight tear in the sleeve, but otherwise is great and feels outstanding.
- CHColin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect jacket
This is the only jacket I've ever been excited to wear, suit or otherwise. It's almost unreal how comfortable it feels the first time you put it on, so you start finding more reasons to wear it.