xSuit, makers of the popular xMasks, utilized their resources to help communities battle Covid-19. xSuit is honored to be giving back to front-line workers by donating anti-bacterial, adjustable, and comfortable masks.
March 15, 2021 - In the fight against Covid-19, xMask producer xSuit has donated more than 40,000 masks to front-line healthcare workers in hospitals in the United States. This includes deliveries to NYU and UCLA hospitals, in the two largest metropolitan areas which were severely impacted by the pandemic.
“We hope our masks have been able to provide some comfort and safety to healthcare heroes who are making so many sacrifices on a daily basis during this unprecedented and incredibly challenging time,” said xSuit Founder and CEO Maximillien Perez.
When Covid began to spread in early 2020, fashion tech company xSuit sought to create high-value masks that would provide comfort and protection, and help people feel safe with masks that are both easy to wear and fashionable.
xSuit understood the problems and difficulties with other masks on the market, which is why they created something that people would willingly want to wear for protection, without worrying about getting too hot, their glasses fogging up and without being self-conscious about bad looking masks. They became so popular that even celebrities like Tom Cruise, Alex Costa, and others have been known to wear them.
Common Mask Challenges Solved by xMask:
- Too Hot: xMasks offer lightweight antimicrobial materials that keep the face cool.
- Fogs Glasses: xMask Pro fits perfectly with a nose-clip seal to prevent condensation on lenses.
- Difficulty Breathing: xMasks are all made with breathable materials and functions
- Hard to Talk: xMask is lightweight and breathable with nylon construction
- Uncomfortable/Doesn’t Fit: xMasks come in 4 sizes from kids to XL adult; all easily adjustable for a custom fit
- Hard to Exercise: xMask is extremely comfortable and lightweight; you might forget you’re wearing a mask.
- Doesn’t Look Good: xMask offers a designer look
xMask Models Include:
- xMask Pro: A super-premium mask combining top comfort and technology – with a 3D silicone inject seal unparalleled protection
- xMask Sport: Engineered with filter valves and high-tech mesh fabric, especially for sports, running, and working out in comfort
- xMask Air: Lightweight, breathable, and packable with advanced filtering, an overall great value option
Whether it’s a student wanting to stay safe at school while still looking cool, or a front-line worker who’s at risk every day, xSuit is honored to have the opportunity to give back and make a difference, potentially saving lives and making it easier to cope during this pandemic.
“At xSuit, we always try to find ways to give back to community and maintain a sustainable and community-focused mindset,” said Max.
xSuit was founded by Max Perez, with one goal in mind: to create the next generation of functional performance work apparel designed to be super comfortable and easy to maintain. To that end, xSuit works with some of the world’s top manufacturing experts in fashion tech. xSuit’s products are engineered with innovative fabrics and nanotechnology. xSuit produces the highest quality, most comfortable, and sustainable alternative to fast fashion. Visit https://www.xSuit.com to learn more.