⚠️ WARNING: This color has sold out 3x this year. Order now before it's too late!
"Moves and breathes like no other suit we've ever worn before." - Men's Journal
Made with proprietary 8-way stretch fabric that provides comfort unlike any suit you've worn before. Cutting-edge design and technology makes the xSuit 4.0 jacket wrinkle resistant and machine washable, allowing you to look your best at all times with minimal effort. A versatile suit that's lightweight and breathable, ready for any occasion. This exclusive graphite dark grey color will stand out as your go-to suit or a complementary suit with another black or dark blue one.
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’2" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Regular - choose your regular size or use the recommended size from Find My Size
- Tailoring the xSuit 4.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or hand wash
- Hang to dry in the shade
- Iron only if necessary, use the coldest setting possible and avoid ironing over the seams
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
International shipping charges do not include duties or taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Returns We offer 45-day returns & exchanges for items that are in new condition (unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered). Please keep the tags intact and the garments clean when trying them on at home. Do not wear them outside.
Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. You will not be refunded for shipping cost or any duties/taxes incurred.
8-way stretch technology
More comfortable than your tracksuit.
It's why Forbes calls xSuit “the most comfortable, everyday, and everywhere suit.” Our proprietary fabric is much more expensive to produce than other stretch fabrics—because it maximizes stretch, shape retention, and breathability.
Thanks to industry-leading nanotechnology, liquids roll off the xSuit 4 without leaving a trace. Machine-washability also makes the xSuit 4 quick and easy to maintain—without ever needing to pay a dry-cleaning bill.
Durable fabric construction
Toss the xSuit 4.0 into your washing machine and call it a day. Never waste money or time on dry cleaning again.
Packable, wrinkle-resistant fabric
The ultimate travel suit.
Throw the xSuit 4 into a suitcase, gym bag, or backpack without a second thought. No iron, steamer, or suit bag required. Our revolutionary fabric technology releases wrinkles and retains shape—for sharp and defined structure, always.
Thermo-fused, reinforced seams
Lasts 5x longer.
We fuse our seams together in a rare process that takes four times longer than regular stitching. The result: seams that remain flat and smooth, and a durable suit that maintains its shape and lasts five times longer.
xSuit vs Others
Full range of motion
Look sharp all day
Repels stains & liquids
No more dry cleaning
- DDDarrel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoX jacket
This is the best fitting most comfy jacket out there!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NSNathan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoGreat fit!
So much more comfortable than I am used to!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect suit
Awesome suit. Perfect fit. Super comfyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MJMel J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaysuit
this suit was the most comfortable suit Ive ever had. Love itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AKAdam K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPerfect fit
Perfect fit for the jacket! My only issue was trying to order a 46S, which is rarely made apparently, I’ve had trouble ordering that through regular stores as well… but i ordered the 44S and it fit exactly how it should!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2