⚠️ WARNING: This color has sold out 3x this year. Order now before it's too late!
Gurantee Free Shipping
"Moves and breathes like no other suit we've ever worn before." - Men's Journal
Made with proprietary 8-way stretch fabric that provides comfort unlike any suit you've worn before. Cutting-edge design and technology makes the xSuit 4.0 wrinkle resistant and machine washable, allowing you to look your best at all times with minimal effort. A versatile suit that's lightweight and breathable, ready for any occasion. Try this new light grey color that looks as good as it feels, and get ready for the confidence that it brings.
*Contiguous US only
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’2" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size app to check your size
- Regular Fit - choose your regular suit size or the size recommended by the Find My Size app
- Tailoring the xSuit 4.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or hand wash, use light detergent
- Hang to dry in shade
- Iron only if necessary, use low to medium setting and avoid ironing over the seams
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
International shipping charges do not include duties or taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Returns We offer 45-day returns & exchanges for items that are in new condition (unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered). Please keep the tags intact and the garments clean when trying them on at home. Do not wear them outside.
Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. You will not be refunded for shipping cost or any duties/taxes incurred.
Choose your Free xTee
More comfortable than your tracksuit.
It's why Forbes calls xSuit “the most comfortable, everyday, and everywhere suit.” Our proprietary fabric is much more expensive to produce than other stretch fabrics—because it maximizes stretch, shape retention, and breathability.
Repels liquids like magic.
Less stains, less odors, less need to wash. Thanks to industry-leading nanotechnology, liquids roll off the xSuit 4.0 without leaving a trace.
Wash from home.
Toss the xSuit 4.0 into your washing machine and call it a day. Never waste money or time on dry cleaning again.
The ultimate travel suit.
Throw the xSuit 4 into a suitcase, gym bag, or backpack without a second thought. No iron, steamer, or suit bag required. Our revolutionary fabric technology releases wrinkles and retains shape—for sharp and defined structure, always.
Never worry about rips or tears.
We fuse our seams together in a rare process that takes four times longer than regular stitching. The result: seams that remain flat and smooth, and a durable suit that maintains its shape and lasts five times longer.
xSuit vs Others
- BFBrad F.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 4.0 Light BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars36 minutes agoAwsome Suit
I’ve been waiting for a light blue XSuit, I’m addicted to the whole line, comfort, stretch and the best customer service ever!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DFDavid F.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 4.0 BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoImpressively Flexible and Stylish
I was skeptical about a flexible suit that would actually look like a suit and not strange workout clothing, but xSuit fits the bill. Looks great and incredibly easy to move around in.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JTJeff T.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 4.0 Dark BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoBest suit ever
The complete suit is amazing. The best suit I have ever purchased.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSJeffrey S.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 4.0 Light GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat fit and look
The Title says it all.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FCFrank C.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 4.0 Dark BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLoved the fit
I have had custom made suits that don’t fit as good as my new XSuit. Love the travel friendly fabric.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2