xSuit 2.0 is discontinued and will not be restocked.Click here to check out the latest xSuit 4.0
A men's performance jacket made with 6-way stretch fabric for next-level comfort and performance. Proprietary nanotechnology makes the xJacket 2.0 resistant to wrinkles, stains, and odors. Feel and look great in this remarkable blazer jacket.
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’6" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Slim - size up for a regular fit or use the recommended size from Find My Size
- On average, our customers say it fits small so we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- The xSuit 2.0 can be tailored with the right expertise. Please use a tailor that is confident they are able to work with our materials and constructions
- The pants come unhemmed so that you can customize the length. If you get it altered by a professional tailor, we'll cover the cost in store credit (up to $20)
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 75% polyester, 18% viscose, 7% elastane
- Dry clean only
- Iron only if necessary, use the coldest setting possible
International shipping charges do not include duties or taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Returns We offer 45-day returns & exchanges for items that are in new condition (unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered). Please keep the tags intact and the garments clean when trying them on at home. Do not wear them outside.
Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. You will not be refunded for shipping cost or any duties/taxes incurred.
The Modern Man's Suit
Designed to solve all the problems of traditional suits. The xSuit is packed with technical features that redefine the standard of suiting.
6-Way Stretch Comfort
Never feel uncomfortable in a suit again. Say goodbye to that stiffness in your shoulders that prevents you from moving your arms more than five inches away from your body. Our proprietary stretch fabric is revolutionary and feels almost like sports wear. You won't look at suits the same way after xSuit.
Liquid + Stain Repellent
Advanced nanotechnology repels liquids and stains like magic, keeping the xSuit clean and stain-free all week long. Wiping spilled coffee right off the fabric is something that will impress anyone you show it to. Our nanotechnology is developed in the USA and lasts for many washes unlike typical liquid repellant treatments.
Naturally Wrinkle Resistant
Stop ironing or steaming your suits every day. Wrinkle resistant technology in the fabric naturally releases wrinkles as you wear it. You can pack the xSuit in a suitcase, gym bag or even a back pack without worrying about wrinkles or creases.
The xSuit was designed to compliment the modern man's lifestyle, not impede it. Saving time and money is easy when your suit is resistant to wrinkles, stains and odors. Imagine being able to wear your suit for a week straight without having to send it to the dry cleaners even once.
xSuit vs Others
Full range of motion
Look sharp all day
Repels stains & liquids
Save on dry cleaning
- ENerik n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPerfect stretch, very comfrotable
Material is very nice and comfortable. The cut is more of an athletic touch which was nice. My new go-to jacket!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PCPatrick C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat Jacket.
I love the look and feel of the xJacket 2.0
It has become my favorite suit jacket. I hope in the future the color scheme and patterns are further expanded because I would definitely buy more versions of the product.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JCJérôme C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBravo ! C’est exactement ce que j’espérais !
C’est malin, parce que j’ai envie d’en avoir un autre maintenant ;-)
- DSDenis S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHorrible SAV
Catastrophic after-sales service. Rough cut and impossibility to change size. In addition, the return costs are the responsibility of the customer contrary to what is announced in the advertisement. No commercial gesture.
Service après vente catastrophique. Coupe approximative et impossibilité de changer de taille. En plus, les frais de retour sont à la charge du client contrairement à ce qui est annoncé dans la publicité. Aucun geste commercialXxSuit2 weeks agoBonjour Denis, Merci pour votre message ! Il vous est tout a fait possible de changer votre article pour une nouvelle taille. Si vous le souhaitez vous pouvez même changer de coloris :) N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à firstname.lastname@example.org pour que nous vous aidions avec votre échange. Merci !
- DCDominick C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWay less quality than the xSuit 3.0.
I have the xSuit 3.0 at first and also purchsed the 2.0 but the fabric is way less good than the 3.0
No way near worth a 400 euro'sXxSuit3 weeks agoHi Dominick, Thank you for your comment. Indeed, fabrics for 3.0 and 2.0 are different. Although the 3.0 use a lighter and stretcher fabric ; the 2.0 fabric is also made from top quality yarns and offer a classic melange colour thanks to the use of different yarns colours mixed. For both, properties are at the same regarding the wrinkles, stain and odour resistance. If you are not satisfy with your 2.0 jacket, you can always request an exchange for an extra 3.0 in a new colour or a refund if you wish. Thank you :)