⚠️ WARNING: This color has sold out 3x this year. Order now before it's too late!
Gurantee Free Shipping
"Moves and breathes like no other suit we've ever worn before." - Men's Journal
Made with proprietary 8-way stretch fabric that provides comfort unlike any suit you've worn before. Cutting-edge design and technology makes the xSuit 4.0 wrinkle resistant and machine washable, allowing you to look your best at all times with minimal effort. A versatile suit that's lightweight and breathable, ready for any occasion.
*Contiguous US only
- Model is 6'2" and 183 lbs
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’2" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size app to check your size
- Regular Fit - choose your regular suit size or the size recommended by the Find My Size app
- Tailoring the xSuit 4.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or hand wash, use light detergent
- Hang to dry in shade
- Iron only if necessary, use low to medium setting and avoid ironing over the seams
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
International shipping charges do not include duties or taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Returns We offer 45-day returns & exchanges for items that are in new condition (unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered). Please keep the tags intact and the garments clean when trying them on at home. Do not wear them outside.
Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. You will not be refunded for shipping cost or any duties/taxes incurred.
8-way stretch technology
More comfortable than your tracksuit.
It's why Forbes calls xSuit “the most comfortable, everyday, and everywhere suit.” Our proprietary fabric is much more expensive to produce than other stretch fabrics—because it maximizes stretch, shape retention, and breathability.
Thanks to industry-leading nanotechnology, liquids roll off the xSuit 4 without leaving a trace. Machine-washability also makes the xSuit 4 quick and easy to maintain—without ever needing to pay a dry-cleaning bill.
Durable fabric construction
Toss the xSuit 4.0 into your washing machine and call it a day. Never waste money or time on dry cleaning again.
Packable, wrinkle-resistant fabric
The ultimate travel suit.
Throw the xSuit 4 into a suitcase, gym bag, or backpack without a second thought. No iron, steamer, or suit bag required. Our revolutionary fabric technology releases wrinkles and retains shape—for sharp and defined structure, always.
Thermo-fused, reinforced seams
Lasts 5x longer.
We fuse our seams together in a rare process that takes four times longer than regular stitching. The result: seams that remain flat and smooth, and a durable suit that maintains its shape and lasts five times longer.
xSuit vs Others
Full range of motion
Look sharp all day
Repels stains & liquids
No more dry cleaning
- MHMax H.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 4.0 Dark BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSo Flexible and stylish
This suit is so flexible, you really feel at ease, and I love the new blue color. I'd definitely recommend the Xsuit to anyone who needs to look sharp and wants to be active --while wearing it!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CWCraig W.Verified BuyerReviewingxPant 4.0 Dark BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSuch comfortable pants!
Really comfortable pants and they are machine washable tooQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JBJon B.Verified BuyerReviewingxPant 4.0 Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoCan’t believe these are dress pants
I can do a deep squat. Usually I want to take my suit off after a long day to put on a pair of jeans. Not the case here.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JBJon B.Verified BuyerReviewingxJacket 4.0 Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat Fit
Love the material. Snug enough around the arms and shoulders, but the stretchy material doesn’t make it restrictive.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerReviewingxPant 4.0 BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSo comfortable
Fit like a glove, look and feel amazingQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2