xSuit 4.0 Three-Piece
⚠️ WARNING: This color has sold out 3x this year. Order now before it's too late!
Gurantee Free Shipping
"Moves and breathes like no other suit we've ever worn before." - Men's Journal
Proprietary 8-way stretch fabric, now in a formal 3-piece combo for an incredibly comfortable tuxedo suit unlike any you've worn before. The included jacket, vest, and pants all have a cutting-edge design and technology makes the xSuit 4.0 wrinkle resistant and machine washable. This dark blue color is classic and striking, working well as a wedding suit or for other formal events.
*Contiguous US only
- Model is 6'2" and 183 lbs
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’2" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size app to check your size
- Regular Fit - choose your regular suit size or the size recommended by the Find My Size app
- Tailoring the xSuit 4.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or hand wash, use light detergent
- Hang to dry in shade
- Iron only if necessary, use low to medium setting and avoid ironing over the seams
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
International shipping charges do not include duties or taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Returns We offer 45-day returns & exchanges for items that are in new condition (unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered). Please keep the tags intact and the garments clean when trying them on at home. Do not wear them outside.
Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. You will not be refunded for shipping cost or any duties/taxes incurred.
Choose your Free xTee
More comfortable than your tracksuit.
It's why Forbes calls xSuit “the most comfortable, everyday, and everywhere suit.” Our proprietary fabric is much more expensive to produce than other stretch fabrics—because it maximizes stretch, shape retention, and breathability.
Repels liquids like magic.
Less stains, less odors, less need to wash. Thanks to industry-leading nanotechnology, liquids roll off the xSuit 4.0 without leaving a trace.
Wash from home.
Toss the xSuit 4.0 into your washing machine and call it a day. Never waste money or time on dry cleaning again.
The ultimate travel suit.
Throw the xSuit 4 into a suitcase, gym bag, or backpack without a second thought. No iron, steamer, or suit bag required. Our revolutionary fabric technology releases wrinkles and retains shape—for sharp and defined structure, always.
Never worry about rips or tears.
We fuse our seams together in a rare process that takes four times longer than regular stitching. The result: seams that remain flat and smooth, and a durable suit that maintains its shape and lasts five times longer.
xSuit vs Others