Rated 4.8 stars472 Reviews
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Made with 6-way stretch fabric for next-level comfort and performance. Proprietary nanotechnology makes the xPant 2.0 resistant to wrinkles, stains and odors.
*All pants come unhemmed for easy tailoring
SIZE & FIT
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’6" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Slim - size up for a regular fit or use the recommended size from Find My Size
- On average, our customers say it fits small so we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- The xSuit 2.0 can be tailored with the right expertise. Please use a tailor that is confident they are able to work with our materials and constructions
- The pants come unhemmed so that you can customize the length. If you get it altered by a professional tailor, we'll cover the cost in store credit (up to $20)
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
MATERIALS & CARE
- 75% polyester, 18% viscose, 7% elastane
- Dry clean only
- Iron only if necessary, use the coldest setting possible
6-Way Stretch Fabric
Maximum Comfort & Freedom
We all know how restrictive and uncomfortable suits can feel. The xSuit's 6-way stretch fabric and threading allow you to move with full freedom and range of motion.
Never feel restricted again. You won't believe you're wearing a suit.
Worry-free stain protection
Liquid-repellant nanotechnology embedded in the fibers of the xSuit provides long-lasting protection against stains and accidental spills.
Those annoying little stains will soon become a thing of the past.
No more ironing & steaming
Wrinkle-resistant fabric alleviates the need for constant ironing or pressing.
You can pack the xSuit in a suitcase, back pack or gym bag without worrying about getting it wrinkled.
Less smells, less washing
Odor resistant technology in the fabric prevents the xSuit from absorbing smells and putting others off.
You can wear the xSuit day in and day out without worrying about funky odors or having to get it dry cleaned so often.
Which xPant is right for you?
Maximum range of motion
Softer than wool
Half the dry cleaning bills
Repels stains and liquids
Look sharp all day
2x stretchier than xSuit 2
Ultra Comfort Fabric
2x softer than wool
Zero dry cleaning bills
Permanently fused seams
Repels stains and liquids
Look sharp all day
- CYColt Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoAmazing pants!!
These pants are the best pair of suit pants I have ever bought. I have big thighs so finding pants in general that fit me has always been difficult. The last time I bought a suit I spent 3 days, 16 hours and 8 stores just to find one that I could have tailored to kinda fit for my brother’s wedding. I bought these pants and they fit perfectly without needing to be tailored. Would definitely buy again.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAamir G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoxPant 2.0 Black
I have purchased an elastic formal pants from another brand.
Comparing this xPant to the other brand, xPant is thicker in fabric yet same stretch quality.
I tried pouring water and it works, something I really need as a motorcycle rider in Singapore.
Highly recommended and will be buying another color in a few days.
Fitting is a little bigger than I expected but that is compared to an ASIAN cutting.
I am 180cm & 105kg.
xJacket 2.0 - size 50. -- (trying 48 next)
xPant 2.0 - size 42. -- (trying 40 next)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PDPaula D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoSuper nice
Great comfy suit
- YYYoru Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFrom Profession to Special Occasions.
The xSuit 2.0 is what I expected to be. Comfortable, Durable, Waterproof most importantly ATHLETIC!
I have a cruise next year I plan to dress for the occasion including the New Years. Thanks xSuit crew for making the perfect suit!
- RFRoque F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoawesome fabric
What size should I get?
The easiest way to find your size is with the Find My Fit button next to the size options. All information entered in the Find My Fit menu is 100% private and not visible by anyone but you.
We also provide detailed size charts with all the measurements needed to find your size.
The xSuit is made with 6-way stretch fabric that gives you the option to size down for a slimmer fit without feeling tight in the shoulders or arms.
Orders are shipped out within 1 to 2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
Once shipped, your order should arrive within 4 to 7 business days for most countries.
Taxes/Customs Fees - International shipping charges do not include duties and taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Can I finance my purchase?
We currently offer financing with options as low as 0% APR over 3 months. Choose Affirm in checkout to learn more.
What is your return policy?
We offer 30 day exchanges and returns for items that are in new condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered). Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost.
At xSuit, we stand behind the quality of our products 100%. We have a 1-year warranty period on all manufacturing issues. If you’re unsure if it’s wear and tear or a manufacturing issue, contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Please note that the 1-year warranty does not cover the liquid repellent nanotechnology which fades the more it is dry cleaned.
Is the liquid repellent technology safe?
Our USA-developed liquid repellant nanotechnology is 100% safe and environmentally friendly. The liquid repellant function holds strong for up to 10 dry cleanings, after which it slowly starts to diminish about 5% per every 5 dry cleans.