xSuit 3.0 is discontinued and will not be restocked.Click here to check out the latest xSuit 4.0
"It's like wearing pajamas but you look dressed for a business trip." - Kory
Made with Infinite Flex fabric, a proprietary stretch fabric that provides unparalleled comfort. Utilizing cutting-edge design and technology, the xSuit 4.0 is extremely lightweight and breathable, ready for all seasons. Whether it's for the office, travel, or events - you won't find a more comfortable and versatile men's suit than this.
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 5’6" to 6’4"
- We recommend using the Find My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Slim - size up for a regular fit or use the recommended size from Find My Size
- On average, our customers say it fits small so we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- Tailoring the xSuit 3.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- The pants come unhemmed so that you can customize the length. If you get it altered by a professional tailor, we'll cover the cost in store credit (up to $20)
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold or hand wash
- Hang to dry in the shade
- Iron only if necessary, use the coldest setting possible and avoid ironing over the seams
International shipping charges do not include duties or taxes for applicable countries. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Returns We offer 45-day returns & exchanges for items that are in new condition (unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered). Please keep the tags intact and the garments clean when trying them on at home. Do not wear them outside.
Return shipping is free within the US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. You will not be refunded for shipping cost or any duties/taxes incurred.
The Modern Man's Suit
Designed to solve all the problems of traditional suits. The xSuit is packed with technical features that redefine the standard of suiting.
Infinite Flex Fabric
Our all-new proprietary Infinite Flex fabric has been engineered to provide maximum comfort and freedom of movement. We’ve even tested it on extreme sports athletes and yoga masters to see how far we could take it. Safe to say the xSuit 3.0 is truly limitless.
Say goodbye to dry cleaning. The xSuit 3.0 is designed to be machine washable, so you can forget about those costly dry cleaning bills and time-sucking trips to the dry cleaners. The time and money you'll save will be worth many times the cost of your investment.
Naturally Wrinkle Resistant
Made to stay wrinkle-free and keep you looking sharp and immaculate all day long. The xSuit naturally straightens out as you wear it, so you can forget about the constant ironing and steaming. You can even pack it in your suitcase instead of having to drag that bulky suit bag around with you.
Liquid + Stain Repellant
Advanced nanotechnology repels stains and liquids, keeping your xSuit clean and dry all day long. Less stains means less washing, which saves you time and also extends the lifespan of your xSuit. Our nanotechnology is developed in the USA and lasts for many washes unlike typical liquid repellant treatments.
xSuit vs Others
Full range of motion
Look sharp all day
Repels stains & liquids
No more dry cleaning
- MGMark G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect fit!
This is a great jacket!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EMetienne m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoUn costume moderne et confortable
Commande, livraison, SAV impeccables
- MWMark W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoExactly what I wanted!
This jacket is exactly what I wanted. It’s as comfortable as my favorite hoodie, but looks like a sport coat. I was afraid it wouldn’t look like a “real” sport coat, but it does.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MDMicheal D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVersatile Jacket
I work in a movie theatre environment where I sometimes have to get involved in cleaning. My previous jackets would get stained on the cuffs and edges from repeat handling. The stain resistance works wonderful. I spilled soda and cookie crumbs the jacket continues to be stain free. I’ve also been under the pouring rain and stayed dry. The only criticism I have is the smaller than expected collar. The smaller size makes some of my dress shirts seem like turtle necks. Despite the minor issue I love the feel, look, and functionality. Jacket has an unconstructed but modern fit. I hesitated purchasing this jacket but I’m a believer. Planning to purchase the pants next.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- XTXisheng T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat suit
Love the fit and colorQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2